samedi 7 juillet 2007

Paris Beach/Paris La Plage


My latest painting. Don't know what I can do with it in term of design. Same as with the other ones. Any ideas?
In "real life" (!) the colors of this painting are much nicer. Here it looks sad.
Paris in the summer is beautiful. And I love the beach on the river.
Don't know how to take a better pix of my paintings. I need a better camera I guess. Anybody knows someone who could take professional pix of my paintings?

4 commentaires:

............................ a dit…

scan them in.

use in pieces or piece together.

lots of applications.

have a look at my story covers.

a number were originally paintings.

love.

g.

............................ a dit…

this looks beautiful as is.

why not accept it as different from the original?

recast it in a graphic design context?

g.

Anonyme a dit…

ok. When I'll feel inspired using it.

ifit a dit…

How about doing a book of poetry with this image. You can mix english with french text. You could scale up on parts of the image in different layouts. Imagine using this image to tell a story to small children.