mardi 10 juillet 2007

blue blood







"I AM THE VAMPIRE LESTAT. I'M IMMORTAL. MORE or less. The light of the sun, the sustained heat of an intense fire -these things might destroy me. But then again, they might not."


Since I was a young girl, I've had a passion for vampires -and science fiction.
I discovered Anne Rice when i first arrived in the US. I read all her vampire serie in a few weeks. Thanks to her writing I improved my English quite quickly.
This reading marathon was awesome.
My favorite volume was "The Queen of the Damned".

I need more fonts.

PS: I created this with my picture but borrowed (obviously) on line a pix for Lestat.

1 commentaire:

............................ a dit…

typography is too tight.

imagery we've seen since it's not a new book.

the series was VERY popular in the 80's.

you'll need to make it fresh and 21st century in order to do it well.

okay?

btw. the times related the anne rice books and other pop culture elements/interests/obcessions dealing with blood to the mid 80's american aids raid and devestation.

you may have to recast it for a new, not so scared of aids culture.

understand?