mercredi 27 juin 2007

To do list: 1. Inspiration

I have to search for some creative journals and diaries to get some inspiration. My complaint: I don't have the time to seat and think creatively. Everything goes so fast. I also would like to get some ideas from people. Brainstorm. You're never as good alone as in a group. Hopefully tonight will help me do that.

I could organize my diary in different sections:
Family and friends (dynamics, emotions, thoughts, needs, etc),
Community (what I see in the street, the news/events--for exampe there was a rape two weeks ago near where I live and a guy a week ago really scared me by playing a bit of hide and seek with me while walking the dog late and that made me ponder about violence subjected on women),
Art (my own) or do something around an artist I like,
Ideas of businesses,
My own visual identity (cards, website, ...) for a potential future business.

I am thinking of it as an exhibition. I could have different types of supports/medias and forms of presentations. I'd love to have a sculpture, painting, design, video, music, photography.

Ideally I'd like to work with someone who has great writing skills so that my messages are more powerful, poetic and straight to the point.

C u tonight girls.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

pourquoi pas:)