dimanche 24 juin 2007

mila




Silver medal in Karate for Mila today. She wasn't overly happy with it. Wished she could have the gold medal. She is so hard on herself.

6 commentaires:

dilhan kushan a dit…

how sweet is this! and a very beautiful picture of a lovely model!

baby aka mayumi a dit…

this img talks a lot.
so what's language you'd choose?

nadia a dit…

Thank you Dilhan. What striked me today was the fact that Mila is so hard on herself. She did so well and still wished she could have gotten a gold medal... It made me thinking about perfectionism.
My 3 kids are so different.

nadia a dit…

What do you mean which language Mayumi? I speak to her in french. She replies in English. She is the one who resists the most to my mother tongue language!

Heather a dit…

what a great photo. beautiful girl.
sad to see how hard mila is on herself. how old is she?

nadia a dit…

she is 9 in a few days.