lundi 18 juin 2007

In and Out

6 commentaires:

baby aka mayumi a dit…

EXIT ME ON.
I LOV THIS IMG
ALMOST MAG PG.

dilhan kushan a dit…

this is very interesting, both visually and conceptually. I am glad that you have decided to do something around your beautiful photography. in this particular image, I liked how you integrated text to the picture. everything works pretty well together...

Heather a dit…

This is a great photo. I love the exit sign and the type you chose. it all fits so well together. Very Nice!!

Heather a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Heather a dit…

p.s. I also really resonate with what you express in your writing. I am at the same place in my life, kind of. I haven't even begun my career yet. I've been too scared that I'm not good enough, yadda yadda. Totally nutty, i know! How does one decide without having tried? So FINALLY, after graduating 2 yrs ago, I am putting myself and my art out into the world. It feels great and believe it or not...the people I've been interviewing with Go figure! :)

nadia a dit…

You are young. You should at least try! You'll lose nothing.