vendredi 29 juin 2007

body language



6 commentaires:

dilhan kushan a dit…

I like what you did with these pictures. subway lights and signs look nice superimposed on the hands. I like the colors of the top one, and though I like the metallic quality of the frame, I am not sure if it is necessary. although it does resemble the metal frames that you see in the subway cars so it is not totally out of place either. the image is so strong, you hardly need any copy. in fact, I think, copy takes away from the image in this case. just my opinion, but I would definitely take out the "subway ride and body language" title because it is redundant and awkward; you have plenty of clues in the image that imply the location. and, I would either use the subway line letters OR the "expressions", but not the both. I think I would opt for the letters. (or just one letter and three expressions, as you did in the bottom one). I would put just the date as the only other text. but very cool!

dilhan kushan a dit…

oh, and Helvetica is used in all the NYC subway signage, as you may know. the font you used is very similar to Helvetica but I don't think that it is, am I wrong? it may be a nice conceptual touch if you use the "official" subway font.

nadia a dit…

I don't have Helvetica! I tried to get as close as I could to it. Here is another version which I did before your comments. What do you think?

dilhan kushan a dit…

this looks good too but I am not crazy about the heavy title on the top for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

............................ a dit…

like these.

like the bottom two most.

not sure which one.

they both have strengths.

good, nadia.

g.

Heather a dit…

this is a tough one! i like different aspects of the 2nd and 3rd pieces.

just some suggestions...
the only thing on #2 is the type you used for subway ride and body language. it's beginning to grow on me though the more i look at it.

on #3 i would like to see comfort, fatigue and defense all in the same place...like what you did with anxious, pensive, and guarded.

awesome work!